Philosophy and Motorcycles

Philosophy and motorcycles are two of my favorite things in life. This blog will be bits of wisdom gleaned from a misspent youth and an adventurous dotage. People who like/love wisdom or motorcycles, classic or modern versions of either, are welcome to visit and comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I have been married to the same lovely woman for decades. We have one son, two cats, and live in rural Wisconsin, USA. I ride and rebuild motorcycles, and I am semi-retired. Favorite bikes are Yamaha XS650, FJ1200 and Ducati 900SS. My wife is a home care nurse. I am a Myers-Briggs INTP. She is ESFJ. Our son works at the Apple store in downtown SF and is teaching English as a second language in San Francisco, no grandchildren.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Repairing to the garage

The RC51 got crashed and is now rebuilt with better parts, Ohlins shock and fork, other goodies. I am anxious to take it for a test ride. More power is always good. Better handling is always good. Better sound is always good. All three are thrilling. Luckily the owner walked away from the crash with little more than torn leather and bruised ego.
LN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home