Philosophy and Motorcycles

Philosophy and motorcycles are two of my favorite things in life. This blog will be bits of wisdom gleaned from a misspent youth and an adventurous dotage. People who like/love wisdom or motorcycles, classic or modern versions of either, are welcome to visit and comment.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I have been married to the same lovely woman for decades. We have one son, two cats, and live in rural Wisconsin, USA. I ride and rebuild motorcycles, and I am semi-retired. Favorite bikes are Yamaha XS650, FJ1200 and Ducati 900SS. My wife is a home care nurse. I am a Myers-Briggs INTP. She is ESFJ. Our son works at the Apple store in downtown SF and is teaching English as a second language in San Francisco, no grandchildren.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yamadon


Went to visit a friend who has clock reamers. These go down to hair sized and he managed to get the crud out of the slow speed jet for my Honda CB500T. I hope to have that running later today. It's a very nice find with only 5k miles. I liked the 450 I had and I'm excited about this 500. It also has much nicer lines. No photos of it yet.
One of the guys suggested getting rid of the pests in the garden by telling jokes. Somehow he doesn't think my sense of humor is appropriate. A couple more remarks like that and I'll wok his dog.
Saw another creature at the edge of the woods. I'll try to post a photo.
LN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home